At Dogwood Veterinary Hospital and Laser Center, we provide dog and cat boarding services. We understand that your pet is your family and we are pleased to be trusted with their care during your absence. Our dedicated team is fully trained, caring, and compassionate, able to meet your four-legged friend’s needs and provide the most excellent treatment possible.
One of the many benefits of boarding your pet with Dogwood Veterinary Clinic is that medical attention is only a step away for your pet. Our boarding area is overseen by our veterinary team and each of our guests is monitored throughout their stay to ensure that they are eating, relieving themselves, and behaving normally. We are committed to ensuring your pet’s safety and comfort while they stay with us, in addition to giving them a great time.
Medical Requirements for Boarding & Grooming
- up-to-date Wellness Exam (within the past 12 months)
- must have the following vaccinations (up-to-date)
- Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella (canine) Rabies, FVRCP (Feline)
- up-to-date Fecal Exam (negative result in the last 6 months)
- If needing a fecal exam before your stay, you must drop off a sample 3 days prior to your stay with us.
- Bordetella vaccinations should be done at least 2 weeks prior to your stay with us to be fully covered.
New Clients must have vaccination and medical history records faxed to our facility prior to a reservation being made for Boarding or Grooming.
Pick-up & Drop off Times
- M-F 8am-4pm - The kennel staff is at lunch from 1230 -130 so if you need to drop off or pick up during this time please arrange it with the kennel staff ahead of time.
- Saturdays 8am-11am
- Sundays @ 4pm (note Sundays are a special p/u day and it must be pre-arranged, ask a kennel attendant for details)
For your pet’s comfort, we provide separate boarding areas for:
- Large Dogs
- Small Dogs
- Medical Boarding- Boarding for guests with special needs, such as the administration of medicine or medical care
This arrangement helps to minimize stress for each of our boarding guests.
Our boarding guests will also receive:
- Food provided by our facility (Royal Canin premium diets) , unless the guest is on a special diet. In that case, we recommend that the necessary food be packed according to the guest’s needs.
- Bedding, unless the guest is known to chew
- Three walks daily
For safety reasons, all collars, leashes, and harnesses will be removed during each guest’s stay. We also recommend leaving toys at home.
Boarding Consent Form
Please fill out the boarding consent form and bring it with you when you drop off your pet.
Schedule Boarding for your Pet!
If you are interested in scheduling your pet's boarding stay with us, please contact us today!